It can be run at various IoT edge use scenarios:
Real-time processing of production line data in the IIoT
Gateway of Connected Vehicle analyze the data from data-bus in real time
Real-time analysis of urban facility data in smart city scenarios
eKuiper processing at the edge can reduce system response latency, save network bandwidth and storage costs, and improve system security.
- Core server package is only about 4.5M, initial memory footprint is about 10MB
- CPU Arch：X86 AMD * 32, X86 AMD * 64; ARM * 32, ARM * 64; PPC
- The popular Linux distributions, OpenWrt Linux, MacOS and Docker
- Industrial PC, Raspberry Pi, industrial gateway, home gateway, MEC edge cloud server
- Data analysis support
- Support data extract, transform and filter through SQL
- Data order, group, aggregation and join
- 60+ functions, includes mathematical, string, aggregate and hash etc
- 4 time windows & count window
- Highly extensibile
Plugin system is provided, and it supports to extend at Source, SQL functions and Sink.
- Source: embedded support for MQTT, and provide extension points for sources
- Sink: embedded support for MQTT and HTTP, and provide extension points for sinks
- UDF functions: embedded support for 60+ functions, and provide extension points for SQL functions
- Integration with EMQ X Edge
Seamless integration with EMQ X Neuron & EMQ X Edge, and provided an end to end solution from messaging to analytics.
To learn more about eKuiper, visit: