- This event has passed.
(Webinar) Open Horizon: Secure Application Management for Machine Learning & Constrained Devices
November 19, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Join us on Thursday, November 19 at 8-9 am PDT to learn more about Open Horizon in the next webinar in the “On the Edge with LF Edge” series.
Open Horizon is an open source platform for managing the service software lifecycle of containerized workloads and related machine learning assets. A Stage 1 project under LF Edge, it enables autonomous management of applications deployed to distributed webscale fleets of edge computing nodes – clusters and devices based on Docker or Kubernetes – all from a central management hub. Attendees will learn how easily and quickly it can be installed, see it demonstrate how machine learning models can be re-deployed without restarting the consuming application, and discover all of the collaboration efforts underway with other LF Edge projects.
Register today: https://bit.ly/3eIFK23
In this webinar, attendees will learn:
– An Overview (what it is, how it fits into LF Edge)
– All-in-One installation and workload deployment demo
– Recent feature additions, where we are going
– Model Management Service (MMS) demo
– Collaborations and integrations with other LF Edge projects like Secure Device Onboard (SDO), EdgeX Foundry and Fledge
– How to get involved
Speakers from IBM include: