Webinar: How Google, OSIsoft, FLIR and Dianomic use Fledge to implement Industrial 4.0
August 13 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Join us on Thursday, August 13 at 9 am PDT/12 pm EDT to learn more about Fledge in the next webinar in our “On the Edge with LF Edge” series.
Fledge enables condition monitoring, predictive maintenance, efficiency, quality, situational awareness, and safety applications for Industrial operators, integrators and suppliers. Fledge is ideal for edge based ML, data aggregating, translating, processing, filtering, alerting and forwarding. Fledge’s plugin architecture tightly integrates IIoT applications with existing OT and IT systems (Historians, OEE, MES, ERP, etc.), processes and clouds. Fledge eliminates data silos, complexity and vendor lock-in common in proprietary OT/IIoT systems from sensors to machines to the cloud. Please join us in building the IIoT community and project of the future.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Project Introduction – Stage 2
- Fledge Releases – the recent 1.8 release
- Use Cases – Google and OSIsoft
- Markku Lepisto, Solutions Architect at Google Cloud/ML
- Daniel Lazaro, Sr. Technical Program Manager, Office of CTO, PhD at OSIsoft
- Bill Hunt, Co-founder and CTO at Dianomic
Register for the webinar here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/8115959695936/WN_1jGqjfJoT4-Iv2y6YDGgYg