- This event has passed.
Open Networking Summit North America
April 3 @ 12:00 pm - April 5 @ 5:20 pm
LF Edge will be onsite at Open Networking Summit North America this coming April in San Jose. The Open Networking Summit brings together enterprises, carriers and cloud service providers across the ecosystem to share learnings, highlight innovation and discuss the future of Open Source Networking.
The LF Edge community will feature numerous project demonstrations within the LF Edge booth, including Akraino blueprints and a model wind turbine enabled by Project EVE. In addition, LF Edge will be featured in a number of sessions and presentations throughout the event:
Wednesday, April 3:
- 3:10 PM “Deploying the New Intelligent Edge with Open Hardware, Software and Data” with Wenjing Chu, Head of Open Source & Research at Futurewei Technologies, Inc.
- 5:10 PM: Panel: “Edge Open Source Synergy to Deliver Value-added End-to-end Services“ with Ram Krishan, VM Ware; Kandan Kathirvel, AT&T; Srinivasa Rao Addepalli, Intel; Tina Tsou, Arm; & Rolf Muralt, MobiledgeX .
- 5:10 PM: “The Power of Open Source in a 5G World” with Mazin Gilbert, AT&T.
Thursday, April 4:
- 11:10 AM: “Arm at the New Edge“with Shai Tsur, Arm
- 3:40 PM: “StarlingX – Driving Compute to the Edge” with Ian Jolliffe, Wind River Systems
- 4:20 PM: “Driving RAN Intelligent Control (RIC) with Akraino” with Oliver Spatscheck, AT&T, & Don Fendrick, Nokia.
- 4:20 PM: “End to End Broadband Access for Service Providers” with Larry Peterson, The Open Networking Foundation
- 5 PM: “Your Path to Edge Computing – Akraino Edge Stack” with Tapio Tallgren, Nokia, Kandan Kathirvel, AT&T, & Tina Tsou, Arm.
Friday, April 5:
- 11:10 AM: “Edge Computing League – LF Edge Umbrella“panel sessions with Tina Tsou, Arm; Roman Shaposhnik, Zededa; Arpit Joshipura, the Linux Foundation; Kandan Kathirvel, AT&T; & Janko Isidorovic, Mainflux .
- 11:15 AM: “Securing the Smart Cities Edge with OP-TEE and Arm TrustZone” with Tapio Tallgren, Nokia.
To learn more about the event or to register, click here.