The Akraino SEBA Blueprint is a member of the “Telco Appliance” blueprint family and provides an appliance tuned to support the ONF SDN-enabled Broadband Access (SEBA) platform. The SEBA blueprint utilizes a reusable set of modules introduced by the first example of the Telco Appliance blueprint family, Radio Edge Cloud (REC).
- Installation of host OS
- Configuration of network
- Installation/setup of Kubernetes cluster
- Installation/validation for SEBA components
- Utilization of reusable components of the “Telco Appliance” blueprint family
- Automated Continuous Deployment pipeline testing the software stack (bottom to top, from firmware up to but not including application)
- Integration with Regional Controller (Akraino Feature Project) for “zero touch” deployment of SEBA to edge sites